Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cat people?

I have had a cat, but I have 4 dogs. Does that make me anti-cat? I hope not, despite the violent cat allergies that some around here have, we like them. That said:

Unlike yours, my reader stops at sites I have no business visiting. I defend my visits by calling them research. Often I'm inspired by a group of young Tumlbr's with exquisite taste and strong points of view. On a dull day one great story justifies my visit.

I found this story at Laffyourassoff and shared it with my cat loving grand daughter, who said she enjoyed it. It's what passes as humor in our house. May it brighten your cat loving day.

Toad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funniest damn thing I've EVER read, genius. By the time I got to the 4 wheels, my eyes were so flooded I could barely see well enough to read how he was going to charge kids for rides, still crying....

THANK YOU!

-Flo

Toad said...

glad to help

Anonymous said...

"glad to help"

I awakened to the very grim Nora Ephron news, not only have I adored her for decades but she's my mop-hair idol, she's also my embrace-your-overbite idol, so Missy Missing came at the perfect moment, still laughing...

-F

Toad said...

The Telegraph provides a wonderful obit:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/culture-obituaries/film-obituaries/9358820/Nora-Ephron.html

Anonymous said...

"The Telegraph provides a wonderful obit"

Quite! TY.

-F